- ROADSTAR LLC is a leading trucking company in offering the best quality transportation services.
- Every one of your shipments is managed professionally, personally, with the care and follow-through you expect and deserve.
- Our services contain Ground Expediting, Truckloads and Dedicated Runs.
- With our roots based in expedite transportation, on time delivery is of the most importance, our on-time performance surpasses over 99%; our commitment to excellence is evident due to much higher hiring standards of company drivers and owner operators than most carriers.
- Our staff is eager to serve any need you may have regarding a shipment. Whether it’s a local shipment, regional shipment, across the country, and in or out of Canada and Mexico, we can do it all.
- We are a Bonded Carrier for U.S. and Canada, also we are certified C-TPAT, FAST and CSA.
Smart Transport Partnership
The SmartWay Transport Partnership is a United States government administer business organization designed to encourage businesses to manage logistics in an environmentally responsible way. The program was formed in 2004, and is administered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA).
FAST is a joint initiative between the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection that enhances border and trade chain security while making cross-border commercial shipments simpler and subject to fewer delays.
C‐TPAT seeks to safeguard the world’s vibrant trade industry from terrorists, maintaining the economic health of the U.S. and its neighbors. The partnership develops and adopts measures that add security but do not have a chilling effect on trade, a difficult balancing act.
WBENC’s world-class certification is accepted by more than 1,000 corporations representing America’s most prestigious brands, in addition to many states, cities and other entities. WBENC is also an approved Third Party Certifier for the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contracting Program.
CSA – Customs Self Assessment Program
The CSA program is designed for low-risk, pre-approved importers, carriers and registered drivers. To take advantage of the program, CSA-approved importers and carriers must use a registered driver to carry CSA-eligible goods into Canada in the highway mode.